Monett Church of the Nazarene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Renewal

Go down

Family Renewal Empty Family Renewal

Post by Noel George Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 am

God wants to renew His children spiritually. God wants our relationship with Him to be fresh and up to date. He wants to renew a right spirit within us (Ps. 51). God actively pursues us, but wants us to respond to His tender mercy. Do you want to be renewed? Are you hungry and thirsty for more of God? Those who are hungry eat; and those who are thirsty drink.

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)

Continue to seek Him for continual renewal through offering your bodies to Him as a living sacrifice.
Noel George
Noel George

Back to top Go down

Family Renewal Empty Re: Family Renewal

Post by Noel George Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:57 pm

I am to offer myself to God not only continually, but passionately.
God is a jealous God, He wants our relationship with Him to be real and alive. How are you doing?
Noel George
Noel George

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum